Today’s consumers are much more savvy than they were in the past, and that’s because there are a lot more resources available to them to find out information on the best contractors in their area. One way you can ensure that you’ll stand out for your professionalism and commitment to your craft is through membership in NYC/LI NARI.
Being a NARI member gives you the upper hand with consumers in many ways – it lets them know that you are dedicated to a higher standard of workmanship, and conduct your business with professionalism, craftsmanship and integrity.
NARI is the only group of its kind dedicated exclusively to professional remodeling, and membership shows consumers that you are one of an impressive group of business people in your area. The NYC/LI NARI Chapter provides local support and information about issues affecting remodelers working in our state, our region and our cities and towns. We also provide our members with several networking and meeting opportunities throughout the year, and to recognize outstanding members, we sponsor our own annual CotY awards.
When you choose to join NARI, consumers will know you’re dependable, you’ll get leads based on your relationships and promotion of your business from NARI and perhaps the most importantly, you’ll be stamped as the best of the best. Consumers trust you as a NARI member because they know you have achieved a higher level of professionalism, adhere to a strong code of ethics and are recognized among your peers as one of the top businesses in the remodeling industry.
As a member of NARI, you’ll be part of an organization of companies that work hard and work together, promoting the remodeling industry in our area. We want to help you grow your business. To become a member, simply fill out our convenient contact form today. To learn more about other members of NARI, please feel free to browse our member directory.
Key Member Benefits
When you choose to become a member of the NYC/LI NARI Chapter, you’re choosing to be part of an organization of companies that work hard and work together, promoting the remodeling industry in our area. There are many benefits to becoming a member of NARI, ranging from business development, promotion and recognition, to special savings and networking opportunities. Below is a list of benefits NARI members enjoy:
(click on title tab to reveal)
Being a member of NARI sets your company apart from the competition, and provides you with the following business development tools:
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Certifications for contractors, lead carpenters, and specialties
- Discounted consumer marketing tools, including "How to Select a Remodeling Professional" and "Protect Your Family From Lead" guides
- Information regarding governmental affairs and how legislation affects your business
Membership with NARI allows you to promote your company both to consumers and other contractors in a number of ways:
- Promote your company to remodelers
- Free listing on NARI National & Chapter website
- Be part of NARI’s high-profile public relations program that promotes NARI and its members
- Chapter trade and consumer show exposure
When you become a member of NARI, we’ll help you get noticed within the industry by providing these benefits:
- Get noticed within the industry
- Increased professional credibility with membership in the only independent association dedicated to the remodeling industry
- Local, regional and national Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards Program highlight the industry’s finest
- NARI logo, membership certificate and adherence to the NARI Code of Ethics
As a NARI member, you can reduce your costs of doing business through the following member benefits:
- Reduce your cost of doing business
- Group purchasing discount programs
- Save on books, software and services in the NARI Store
When you become a member of NARI, you’ll have the privilege of opportunities for more meaningful interactions with other remodeling companies:
- Interactions with other remodeling companies
- Networking events on the local and national level, including two national Board Meetings and the "Evening of Excellence".
- Community service projects
- General Membership Meetings (Network with your industry peers)
- Monthly newsletters
- Liaison with local building officials
- Monitor state legislation
- Conduct local marketing campaigns
- Hold educational seminars and meetings
- Plan networking events
- Consumer Home Show Involvement
- Involve members with community service projects (with media exposure)
- Maintain and distribute local membership directory
How to Join NARI:
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Initial application & processing fee
Step Two: Apply
Download the NARI Membership Application here and complete fully.
Step Three: Payment
Download the Payment Agreement and complete. Please make sure to submit the following materials via email to email@example.com or snail mail to our office at 1797-22 Veterans Memorial Highway, Islandia, 11749:
- Liability Certificate
- Home Improvement License
- Completed Application
- Payment Agreement