NARI Accreditation: A Hallmark of Excellence. Do you have what it takes?
Getting your company accredited is a worthy endeavor that builds excellence and distinction for your business. Elevate your company’s profile and position in the industry. Invest the time and resources into the NARI accreditation program and through the process, you will improve your company’s business systems.
The investment of time and money provides benefits including:
- Plan your roadmap for increased profitability
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- The goal is better, not necessarily bigger companies
- Take advantage of third party validation of your company’s programs and services
- Follow a higher set of standards for your company’s process, programs and people
Companies eligible for the NARI accreditation program typically fall between just under one million dollars in revenue to over $50 million. The NARI ARC program focuses on remodeling companies such as:
- Build-only remodeling company
- Design/Build remodeling company
- General Contractor
- Kitchen & Bath remodeling company
- Historic Renovation company
Remodeling companies that meet the following minimum requirements may be eligible to apply for accreditation:
- Continuous operation as a remodeling business for at least five consecutive years.
- Continuous operation as a remodeling business for at least three years and demonstrated experience in remodeling by a management team of at least five consecutive years (with review of management team resumes).